Join Airborne Fit for the Suffolk Trail Festival 24-hour team relay!!
The Suffolk Trail Festival is nestled in rolling organic countryside and the course will include stretches of footpaths, woodland and meadows – oh, and also beautiful views!!
The aim is to complete as many laps of the 5-mile course as possible in 24 hours. There is absolutely no pressure and it will be a fun, awesome challenge for us all to complete!
What is included?
• Camping is free for runners! Friends and family are also more than welcome to come along and enjoy the event too. Extra camping pitches are available and are £10 per tent (4 sharing)
• Live Music
• Free Tea and coffee for the duration of the event
• Free basic refreshments throughout the race – Water/Coke/Crisps/Fruit/Biscuits
• Toilets and shower facilities
• Chip timing and lap counting
• Hot meal at the finish
• Medal for all finishers
Date – Saturday 15th June 2019
Race Start time – 12pm
Entry Fee – £47 per person
This is a completely new event for Airborne – and what a fantastic one it sounds!
If you’re up for a challenge….